of students in RSFC courses graduate high school
Students in courses & internships by the end of this semester
Area high schools represented by RSFC students
of RSFC students take additional courses at CNM
Award Winner - Large City
2017 USCM/Strada Education Network
National Education Pathways with a Purpose Grant Award Winner:
Where are classes held?
- Depending on the course you sign up for the classes will be held at varying locations.
- Classes may be held at industry location or at a CNM campus, or combination of both.
- Specific course locations for the current and upcoming semester can be found HERE.
How much does it cost?
- Dual credit courses are free to highs school students by law in the state of New Mexico.
- Books and course materials will be supplied by support from the industry partner
How do I register?
- To enroll in Running Start Dual credit courses, you must be enrolled at CNM. Go to CNM dual credit site. Fill out the free online application. Be sure to select “Dual Credit” as your application type and you won’t be charged tuition. You will receive a student ID number at the end of the process or one will be sent to you.
- Submit the required signature page at any CNM Admissions Office within 5 business days. Visit cnm.edu/dcsignaturepage.
- Accuplacer is waived for Running Start courses, but we encourage you to take the Accuplacer as it will be necessary for future CNM courses.
- Complete the new student orientation. Find out more at cnm.edu/nso. Dual credit students must complete the online orientation.
- Set up your myCNM account at CNM.edu. Click myCNM
- Register for class by identifying the “CRN” number for the Running Start class you want to take. Visit the COURSES page to find the CRN number for your course.
What grade do I need to be?
Do the courses transfer?
Is there transportation provided?
Executive Director Running Start For Careers
Outreach Services Office Central New Mexico Community College